Janus vulnerability fix for android application

 Janus vulnerability android 

 

Step 1: Take debug Build from the android studio: 

Step 2: Make it an unsigned apk with debug.apk using zip align 

C:\Users\--\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\32.0.0\zipalign -v -p 4 app-debug.apk my-app-unsigned-aligned.apk 

 

  

  

Step 3: Make it a signed apk using the release keystore with unsigned apk 

C:\Users\--\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\32.0.0\apksigner.bat sign --ks sample.jks --out my-app-release.apk my-app-unsigned-aligned.apk 

  

 Step 4:  Now, We can see that v1, v2, and v3 have verified status 

C:\Users\hello\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\32.0.0\apksigner.bat verify --verbose my-app-release.apk 

  

 

  

Step 5: Make a v4 Signature using the below comment 

C:\Users\hello\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\build-tools\32.0.0\apksigner.bat verify -v -v4-signature-file my-app-release.apk.idsig my-app-release.apk 

  

 

 

 

 

NOTE: Make sure to use the latest JDK 

Reference: 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Assistant Implementation in Android application with app actions